Right from launch, Origins and the Bedrock Group
We are always looking for great people. If you are a talented individual with a focus on delivering excellence, impress us with your experience, passion and drive, and there may well be a place for you in our fabulous office, working with our great team for our forward-thinking clients. Even if there are are no current vacancies listed below, we are happy to hear from new candidates at any time. Please feel free to email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current vacancies at Origins
Sorry, no current vacancies.
Current vacancies at Bedrock
Job Description and Person Specification
Bedrock Healthcare Communications is an insight-driven healthcare communications agency that creates and delivers highly effective, bespoke marketing and medical communication programmes.
Bedrock’s expertise lies in helping clients ask the right questions of their audiences, listening carefully to the answers and from these creating beneficial relationships and impactful communication programmes that drive measurable results.
As part of our continued growth, an experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Manager is sought who has the potential to further develop and grow with the organisation.
There are three equally important elements of the Bedrock Account Manager role:
Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest quality standards, within budget and exceeding clients’ expectations
Taking accountability for client accounts and internal programmes, including building and maintaining optimum client relations, and meeting financial targets
Identifying potential issues with delivery of programmes, considering potential solutions and seeking appropriate internal Bedrock direction and support
- Proactively identifying opportunities for organic growth with existing clients and proposing appropriate solutions
- Identifying other new business opportunities arising for potential development within the core Bedrock team
- Preparing for new business pitches, including the development of communications strategies, operational recommendations, budgets and pitch presentations
- Working with the Bedrock senior team to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and review procedures are followed in order to deliver quality Bedrock programmes for clients
Experience and Competencies Required
The Bedrock Account Manager / Senior Account Manager needs to have the following core experience and competencies:
- Demonstration of career progression in medical communications or medical education agencies. Experience gained from working in market research or within the pharmaceutical industry is also desirable but not essential
- A track record of managing successful communications programmes, building successful client and HCP relationships and involvement in new business pitches
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities
- Strong writing, presentation and communications skills
- A flexible, thoughtful approach to getting the best from both clients and Bedrock team members
- The ability to work as a versatile, supportive team player within Bedrock
- A demonstrable high degree of energy and enthusiasm for work; preparedness to ‘go the extra mile’ and work flexible hours when necessary
Location and Terms
This is a full-time position, based in Bedrock’s offices in Fleet, North Hampshire (40 minutes from Waterloo, 16 miles from M25). National and international travel, including some overnight stays, will be needed in line with client business needs. Flexible working may be possible following the initial onboarding time.
The basic salary is fully competitive with industry averages and takes into account the individual Account Manager’s level of experience. Account Managers at Bedrock are enrolled into Bedrock’s bespoke training programme – LEAP – designed to give them all of the skills, experience and behaviours they would need to become an Account Director.
An annual bonus may also be payable depending on overall Bedrock business performance and the individual’s performance versus agreed objectives. Other employee benefits include a competitive employer matched pension scheme, private medical insurance scheme and free employee assistance programme (includes independent financial advice, emotional support and fitness and lifestyle advice).
An initial probationary period of three months applies.
*The Employer reserves the right to amend the job title and/or duties from time to time to reflect your own development or the Employer’s business needs.
Contact email@example.com to apply
We’re very proud of our colourful and creative workspace, custom-designed by us, for us.
Watch the timelapse of it being built!
+44 (0)1252 240200
Experience your audience
Dedicated people delivering inspiring results
© Bedrock Group 2019